Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Peering into the Future...

Hey Guys and Gals...

Here's a bit of a long term plan for Wednesday Night Bible Studies, so you can Be Prepared!!!

Of course, all of this could change: on the spur of the moment, in the blink of an eye (aka the bat of an eylash), at a moment's notice, on the fly, in a split second, in one beat of a hummingbird's wings (now that's fast), in the time it takes Christie to drive up our driveway (almost faster than the hummingbird's wing thing), with the speed of a Bible Driller finding the book of Habbakuk, in the flash of an instant message, with the speed of Kevin's fingers flying across his cell phone sending a text message, with the flight of a paintball from marker to mask (usually my marker to Joshua's, or Pastor Bo's Mask), with the frequency of Skielow's truck breaking down, in the time it takes Lora to walk from her house to youth group...

You get the idea...I might change my mind: at the last moment, before you know it, without warning, just because I can, even if you don't want me to...

Anyway, at least on the days that you know what passages we are studying, as listed below, it may be beneficial for you to read it ahead of time...unless I change the plan, call an audible at the line of scrimmage if you will.

So, without any delay. Without taking up any more of your time. Without causing you to have to ready any more. Without allowing time for your teacher to catch you looking at a web site in computer class while she's trying to teach. Without hogging any more of your screen space. Here is the list.

January 4-Wednesday Night Worship at the Water's Edge WAM
January 11-Part I-How Can I Share Christ Without Looking Stupid-Why do I need to Witness?
January 18-Part II-How Can I Share Christ Without Looking Stupid-What Do I Say?
January 25-Part III-How Can I Share Christ Without Looking Stupid-What If They Say No?
February 2-Wednesday Night Worhsip at the Water's Edge WAM
February 9-Part IV-How Can I Share Chirst Without Looking Stupid-Won't I Just Turn People Off?
February 16-2 Corinthians 4:1-10
February 23-2 Corinthians 4:11-18
March 2-Wednesday Night Worship at the Water's Edge WAM
March 9-Guys and Girls Separate for a While...We'll be Studying Similar Things, Just in a Different Atmosphere
March 16-Guys & Gals
March 23-Guys & Gals
March 30-Guys & Gals
April 7-Wednesday Night Worship at the Water's Edge WAM
April 14-Guys & Gals
April 21-Guys & Gals
April 28-Gusy & Gals
May 4-Wednesday Night Worship at the Water's Edge WAM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the attempt at humor i found funny