Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Rockin' In The New Year @ Winterfest

Have you recovered from the New Year celebrations yet?

If you didn't go to Winterfest this year you missed out on the best one we've ever been to...just check out these testimonials (testimonials may not be actual quotes):

"It's the Best Winterfest I've ever been to." Ryan Russell

"I Must say, they did the best job they've ever done." Christie Russell

"It May have been my first Winterfest, but I was definitely the best Winterfest." Melanie Barden

"I had a blast...more of a blast than I've ever had at a Winterfest. And this was my FIRST one!" Ethan Clark

"Man, it was great. And I didn't even Go!" Anonymous

"If I ever get a chance to go to a Wintefest again, I probably won't go, because this one was so great that I'd hate to spoil the experience with an even better one. How silly would that be. I'll just revel in the joy I experienced at this year's Winterfest...it'll last me a lifetime!" Dennis Craft

"Superchick was the best part of the whole thing. What a great way to cap off a great weekend!" Kevin Turner

"And the girls were hot too!" Brian Whalen (He was promptly smacked and placed in time-out after saying this...church (and church trips for that matter) is not a place to pick up girls...or guys!!! (Everyone in unison now..."it's just a bonus!!!"-now you've all been smacked and placed in time-out!)

"Too Many Teenagers. And the music was too loud. The lights were too bright. I couldn't understand what the speakers were saying. The hotels blankets weren't thick enough. But besides that, it was AWESOME." Mike & Amanda Jancart

As you can see, if you didn't go, you missed out.

Check out the next post for pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need a prayer request section!! I love the pics but my main reason for posting is to let everyone know of some news that needs prayer.

My grandma found out today that she has cancer. The docs did the byopsey last week and called today...it is in her stomach. We don't know as of right now what is going to happen, but we would appreciate prayer for her. When I am updated on what she wants to do I will let you all know.
Love in Christ Alone,
Heather

Anonymous said...

I will deffinately pray for you and your family Heather!!!

* i loved the whole commentary on winterfest* WHERE WAS I?? ; )

*SERENA

o, and i'd like a dvd on h2o !